TRAVEL ADVICE FOR IRAN
Travel preparation is the key to hassle free trip to Iran. By doing your homework before you leave for Iran, you can certainly minimise the odds of some thing going wrong. Numerous holidaymakers very often regret for not taking these easy pre travel steps ahead of visting Iran.
Look for the most up to date medical services accessible and travel health information for Iran from the table below. You will, also, find a broad range of tips that will help get ready for a safe and delightful trip to Iran and a safe stay whilst you are in there.
Travel Health Advice for Iran
Travel insurance guidelines for Iran
Travel advice for Iran
Travel Health Advice For Iran
You may also obtain further travel health advice from travel vaccination for Iran
The travel advice information on this travel immunisation website does not replace your doctor's advice. Information about travel disease risk in Iran and travel vaccination immunisation for iran are drawn from the centres for Disease Control websites around the world and refers to known health risks in Iran.
The travel health information for Iran provided does not include any information relating to disease outbreaks, which may occur regularly and with little warning.
Talk to your doctor before you travel to Iran for the most up to date travel health and travel immunisation information.
Tips for Iran Travel Insurance
- Ensure that you understand exactly just what exactly your travel insurance covers as they are not unlimited. It may not cover you for cancellation or change to travel plans.
- Clarify any sort of policy concerns directly with the insurance company.
- Verify that medical cover is sufficient for possible expenses in Iran. Make sure you declare any sort of pre-existing medical ailments you could have.
- Commonly, cover for baggage and personal possessions is limited and costly products for example cameras, laptops and/or jewellery may have a may have a per-item limit.
- Exclusions: Standard exclusions exist on all travel insurance policies such as acts of civil unrest, self inflicted injury, loss/theft of unattended baggage and pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance policies may be invalidated where injuries are sustained under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Travel Tips For Travel To Iran
- Take a look at the current travel advice for Iran from any of the following websites: UK travel advice for Iran, US State Department travel warnings for Iran or Canadian government travel advice for Iran.
- Buy an appropriate travel insurance for Iran to pay hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any type of pursuits, for instance adventure sports, in which you wish to Iran.
- In advance of travelling to Iran register your travel and contact particulars on the net or at your local embassy or consulate as soon as you arrive in Iran, so they are able get hold of you in an emergency.
- Abide by the Iranian law. Consular support cannot really bypass local Iranian laws, even where local laws tough or unjust by your country’s standards.
- Check to find out if you must have visas for Iran or countries you are traveling to or transiting. Keep in mind that a Iranian visa does not guarantee entry into Iran.
- Prepare copies of your passport details, travel insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a separate spot to the originals and leave a copy with somebody at home.
- Check with health care professionals for details on recommended vaccinations along with other precautions for Iran and learn about Iran laws and regulations on travelling with prescriptions.
- Leave a copy of your holiday itinerary with somebody at home and stay in regular contact with relatives and friends while in Iran.
Dual Nationality Holders
Before departing your home country check whether you are regarded as a national of the Iran.
Research whether holding dual nationality has any implications for your travel.
Passport Validity For Iran
Ensure your passport has at least six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Iran will refuse entry on arrival and some airlines will not allow passengers to board flights if their passport does not meet this requirement.
Before travelling, you should contact the Iranian embassy or consulates
of each country you intend to visit to confirm the entry requirements.
Iranian Embassies Worldwide
2001 - 2012